The full-day program will deliver valuable perspectives from industry leaders on how to navigate the dynamic landscape of bringing a product to market.
"We're thrilled to have assembled such an outstanding roster of key stakeholders at the forefront of this vital conversation impacting patient access to medical innovation," said Debbie Hart, President and CEO, BioNJ.
"With insights from McKinsey & Company, the agenda will dive into the critical considerations and factors driving today's increasingly complex journey to market, with a focus on how to achieve successful outcomes, from raising capital to M&A to market launch,” Hart said.
- On the Way to Market: What Should Biopharma Companies Pre-revenue to Large-cap be Thinking About?
- How Not to be Left on the Side of the Road: An Industry Perspective
- How to Evolve Your CModel: What are the Right Commercial Strategies?
- Pricing is in the Headlines: The Market Perspective -- What Does the New World of Pricing Look Like?
- Tales from the Road: Thoughts on Raising Capital
- Staying Alive: Financial Sustainability in this Environment
- You've Done It: Market Perspectives and Lessons Learned
"Keeping to our theme, Take It to the Top, we have once again set the bar very high with an important program highlighting industry leaders, timely topics and productive networking events," said Hart.
Registration for the event is $575 for Members of BioNJ and affiliated organizations and $795 for future BioNJ Members.
Click here to register.
For more information, visit www.BioNJ.org or call (609) 890-3185.
If you are interested in sponsoring the CEO Summit, please contact Edie Esposito at EEsposito@BioNJ.org.
BioNJ, The Gateway to Health, is a network of more than 400 Members representing research-based life sciences companies and stakeholders dedicated to propelling a vibrant ecosystem where Science is Supported, Companies are Created, Drugs are Developed and Patients are Paramount.
Because Patients Can't WaitSM, BioNJ supports its Members in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies and cures that save and improve lives and lessen the burden of illness and disease to society by driving capital formation, fostering entrepreneurship, advocating for public policies that advance medical innovation, providing access to talent and education and offering a cost-saving array of critical commercial resources.
For more information about BioNJ, please visit www.BioNJ.org.