Whether you plan to take your product all the way to market or not, the full-day program will deliver valuable perspectives from industry leaders on how to navigate this dynamic landscape.
BioNJ’s growing list of speakers includes:
- Mark J. Alles, CEO, Celgene Corporation
- Robert Goldberg, Ph.D., Vice President & Co-Founder, Center for Medicine in the Public Interest
- James Greenwood, President & CEO, Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
- Karin Hehenberger, M.D., Ph.D., Founder, Chairman & CEO, LYFEBULB
- Jesper Høiland, Executive Vice President, U.S., Novo Nordisk
- Lindsay McKenna, Ph.D., Associate Principal, McKinsey & Company
- Stelios Papadopoulos, Ph.D., Chairman, Biogen
- Linda Pissott Reig, Esq., Shareholder, Buchanan Ingersoll and Rooney
- Susan Shiff, Ph.D., Senior Vice President & Head of the Center for Observational and Real World Evidence, Merck & Co.
- BJ Tevelow, M.D., Director, McKinsey & Company
- Harry J. Travis, President & CEO, eTect, Inc., and Former Vice President, Aetna Specialty and Home Delivery Pharmacy
- Robert Ward, President & CEO, Radius Health
- Dieter Weinand, Member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG, President Pharmaceuticals & Chairman of the Board of Management of Bayer Pharma AG
“With insights from McKinsey & Company, the agenda will dive into the critical considerations and factors driving today’s increasingly complex journey to market, with a focus on how to achieve successful outcomes, from raising capital to M&A to market launch,” Hart said.
The robust syllabus of plenary sessions includes:
- On the Way to Market: What Should Biopharma Companies Pre-revenue to Large-cap be Thinking About?
- How Not to be Left on the Side of the Road: An Industry Perspective
- How to Evolve Your CModel: What are the Right Commercial Strategies?
- Pricing is in the Headlines: The Market Perspective -- What Does the New World of Pricing Look Like?
- Tales from the Road: Thoughts on Raising Capital
- Staying Alive: Financial Sustainability in this Environment
- You’ve Done It: Market Perspectives and Lessons Learned
“Keeping to our theme, Take It to the Top, we have once again set the bar very high with an important program highlighting industry leaders, timely topics and productive networking events,” said Hart.
Registration for the event is $575 for Members of BioNJ and affiliated organizations and $795 for future BioNJ Members.
Click here to register.
For more information, visit www.BioNJ.org or call (609) 890-3185.
If you are interested in sponsoring the CEO Summit, please contact Edie Esposito at EEsposito@BioNJ.org.
BioNJ, The Gateway to Health, is a network of more than 400 Members representing research-based life sciences companies and stakeholders dedicated to propelling a vibrant ecosystem where Science is Supported, Companies are Created, Drugs are Developed and Patients are Paramount.
Because Patients Can’t WaitSM, BioNJ supports its Members in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies and cures that save and improve lives and lessen the burden of illness and disease to society by driving capital formation, fostering entrepreneurship, advocating for public policies that advance medical innovation, providing access to talent and education and offering a cost-saving array of critical commercial resources.
For more information about BioNJ, please visit www.BioNJ.org.