The conference will feature addresses by:
• Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno
• Dr. Tony Boccanfuso, president of the University Industry Demonstration Partnership
A panel discussion on university-industry collaboration, moderated by NJBIA President and CEO Michele Siekerka, will focus on three case studies:
• NJ Innovation Institute and Medi Coupe
• Rowan University and Lockheed Martin
• Rutgers University and Janssen
A panel discussion on the Future of Innovation, moderated by HINJ President and CEO Dean Paranicas, will feature:
• NJ Innovation Institute President Dr. Donald Sebastian;
• Rowan University Senior Vice President Dr. Ken Blank;
• Rutgers University Senior Vice President Dr. Chris Molloy;
• Stevens Institute of Technology Vice Provost for Research Dr. Mo Dehghan; and
• Princeton University Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations Coleen Burrus.
Registration prior to the event is required; AT&T is a secure facility and will be unable to accept walk-ins. Contact Steven Wilson at 609-858-9495 or put Doug Berger at 732-729-9619 or 212-262-1168 (cell).