HINJ’s 2017 honorees are:
- The Honorable Bob Franks Public Service Award: The Honorable Diane Allen, Member, New Jersey Senate (Burlington)
- Research: Elfrida R. Benjamin, Ph.D., Senior Director, Translational Sciences, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Research: Robert G. Nagele, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Geriatrics & Gerontology, Adjunct Professor, Department of Cell Biology, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Patient Advocacy: Susan G. Komen North Jersey
- Special Recognition: Robert S. Prezant, Ph.D., Former Dean of the College of Science and Mathematics, Montclair State University, Founder, PharmFest
Additional information regarding HINJ’s Life Sciences Celebration 2017 — including online registration — will be announced in early August.
To learn more about HINJ’s Life Science Celebration past honorees (2013 through 2016), please click here.