• Mobile e-commerce
• Cloud Computing
• Artificial Intelligence (AI) / robotics
• Customer Platforms / the digital storefront
• Other emerging trends
"Technology trends present a major opportunity for businesses in the retail, hospitality and tourism industry to reach more customers, operate more efficiently, and strengthen the South Jersey economy," said Stacy Forman, Director of the Retail, Hospitality and Tourism Talent Network at Stockton. "Learning from experts on the Small Business Technology Panel helps us to improve the way we do business, and supports our goal to strengthen the industry's workforce."
- Randee Jennings, Director, New Jersey Technology Talent Network, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) (Subject area: Technology skills needed by small businesses)
- David Yunghans, expert in Email Marketing and previously Regional Director for Constant Contact (Subject area: Effective use of email and customer outreach platforms)
- Jason Shulman, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Physics, Stockton University (Subject area: Social media opportunities for marketing)
- Carol Waties, Director, New Jersey Small Business Development Center, Stockton University (Subject area: Sustainable growth and small business expansion)
- Stacy Forman, Director, Retail, Hospitality & Tourism Talent Network (South), Stockton University (Subject area: How technology trends are changing the nature of jobs in Retail, Hospitality & Tourism)
The event is free and open to the public. Visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/small-business-technology-panel-tickets-43614763933 to register.
# # #
Director of News and Media Relations
Galloway, N.J. 08205