- Manufacturers are increasingly innovation-led.
- Sales growth and cost reductions continue in importance.
- Manufacturers are increasingly looking for breakthrough innovations and increasing investment in R&D.
- Manufacturers are entering into partnerships and adopting new technologies to improve speed to market.
- Reducing costs and preparing for new product launches is a big concerns for supply chain organizations.
- Concerns about supplier performance and capacity are high, but visibility is low.