31. Vislink Technologies Inc., Hackettstown, 4,009% growth;
70. Fusion Recruiting Labs Inc., Red Bank, 1,852%;
100. Azure Knowledge Corp., Piscataway, 1,288%;
166. PTC Therapeutics Inc., South Plainfield, 681%;
175. Vydia Inc., Holmdel, 636%;
262. Palatin Technologies Inc., Cranbury, 418%;
276. CytoSorbents Corp., Monmouth Junction, 399%;
412. Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc., Woodcliff Lake, 222%;
456. Nephros Inc., South Orange, 193%.
Technology Fast 500 awardees are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2015 to 2018. Over the past quarter century, the Fast 500 program has honored nearly 6,000 companies across North America.
Overall, the 2019 Technology Fast 500 companies achieved revenue growth ranging from 166% to 37,458% over the three-year time frame, with a median growth rate of 439%. Results also show a shift to more private companies making the list (76%) versus public companies (24%) — a 7% change from last year’s rankings.
“This year marks the 25th anniversary of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, so we are especially pleased to announce and congratulate the 2019 winners,” said Sandra Shirai, vice chairman, Deloitte LLP, and U.S. technology, media and telecommunications leader. “Once again, we saw innovation across the board, with software companies continuing their dominance of the top 10. It’s always inspiring to see how the Fast 500 companies are transforming business and the world we live and work in.”
“Being recognized by Deloitte as the fastest growing technology company on the Fast 500 List is nothing short of incredible,” said Daniel Dines, co-founder and CEO of UiPath. “What we’ve achieved over the last decade could not have been done without the hard work of our employees and the amazing support of our customers, partners and investors. They humble us and inspire us to work harder to evolve RPA as the technology that not only unlocks the true potential of AI, but also other emerging solutions. This achievement is for all of them.”