Welcome and Introductions:
- Michele N. Siekerka, Esq., President & CEO, New Jersey Business & Industry Association
- Katherine Kish, Executive Director, Einstein's Alley
- Ryan Stark Lilienthal, Esq., NJBIC Steering Committee, Of Counsel, Hartinton King English
- Neil Dornbaum, Partner and Co-Chair, Corporate Immigration & Global Mobility, Connell-Foley
- Theresa Cardinal Brown, Managing Director, Immigration and Cross-Border Policy, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Lori Jenssen, Executive Director, New Jersey Nursery & Landscape Association
- Jorge Lima - A senior vice president of policy at Americans for Prosperity. He is also the Vice President of Immigration at Stand Together, an organization working to solve society's most complex problems. He has also served as Strategic Policy Advisor to Luis Fortuño, the governor of Puerto Rico, and as an attorney for the City of Miami. Jorge is a member of the Florida bar and holds a juris doctor degree from Georgetown University.