Join Princeton Innovation Center BioLabs, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) SBIR Development Center, the New Jersey Commission on Science, Innovation and Technology, and the Princeton Entrepreneurship Council, for a free program about funding opportunities available through the NCI SBIR Development Center.
NCI SBIR Program Directors Christie Canaria and Jonathan Franca-Koh will discuss fundamental information on NCI SBIR/STTR funding, as well as commercialization resources and application tips. Judith Sheft, executive director of the New Jersey Commission on Science, Innovation and Technology, will moderate the event.
You will learn about:
• SBIR/STTR eligibility requirements
• NIH SBIR/STTR process and new cancer-focused funding opportunities from NCI
• NCI SBIR/STTR initiatives such as the I-Corps at NIH Entrepreneurship Program, Applicant Assistant Program, etc.
• NCI Investor Initiative to help NCI SBIR-funding companies to connect with investors, venture capitalists, strategic partners, and business leaders from the biotech and pharmaceutical industries
• Practical strategies on how to successfully submit competitive research proposals
You will have the opportunity to meet 1:1 with program directors at the conclusion of the program. More information about the 1:1’s and registration will be sent closer to the date.