Each year, Monmouth’s School of Science invites students to participate in a 12-week research experience in which they work on collaborative research projects with faculty and staff. The program is open to both graduate and undergraduate students.
Some faculty research mentors also worked with high school students and incoming first-year Monmouth University students.
Among the topics presented at the 2017 SRP symposium were:
- Trends in the Abundance and Spatial-Temporal Variations of Sharks and Rays in New Jersey Coastal Waters
- 3D Hurricane Escape Mobile Application Using New Jersey’s Evacuation Routes
- Use of Pomegranate Juice Extract and Apple Extract to Treat and to Inhibit Inflammation in Cancers of the Oral Cavity and Glioblastomas
- Analysis of Excitation Energy Transfer in Pigment-Protein Complexes with PyFREC Software
- Use of IoT (Internet of Things) Devices in Healthcare Marketing Services
To access 42 abstracts that were presented, click to this app.