We are seeking companies to host our third Fellow for a six or twelve month period beginning July 1, 2020.
Each Fellow serves for six or twelve months at each company where the Fellow is immersed in key functional areas including, but not limited to clinical operations, regulatory affairs, finance, market research, new product planning and business development.
Participating host companies to date include Amicus Therapeutics, OncoSec, Photocure, PTC Therapeutics and Rafael Pharma.
· Leverage a highly skilled and motivated individual for ongoing or special projects at a relatively low cost
· Enhance your company’s image by contributing to the growth of the life sciences industry in the region
· Build networks and relationships with future leaders of the life sciences industry
· Access to Industry Pharmacist Organization’s (IPhO) proprietary Fellow Matching Portal for a direct pipeline of PharmD graduates with a passion to learn and the discipline to work independently
· Advanced candidate screening and vetting to ensure best fit at your company and proper assessment of the candidate’s strengths with respect to available positions
· Management of the Fellow’s FT employment by BioNJ, including administration of salary and fringe and health benefits
· Talent pipeline for potential hires once the Fellowship is completed
· Offered in collaboration with IPhO, whose leaders have over 50 years of combined experience in successfully managing fellowship programs and recruiting high quality Fellows
· Obtain experience and training necessary to secure a full-time position in an entrepreneurial New Jersey-based company
· Establish business networks in the region
· Build relationships with investors, executives and other key stakeholders in the life sciences industry
· Experience what it takes to manage and maintain a company
· Work alongside industry leaders to learn what it takes to become an entrepreneur
· Engage with BioNJ’s key business venture partners and incubator network
· Receive mentoring and related support to start your own venture right here in New Jersey
· Membership to the IPhO National Fellows Council gives you access to a national network of 500 PharmD Fellows participating in similar kinds of training programs at 70 different companies in the U.S.
· Earn a competitive salary, including benefits and health insurance