BioNJ’s daylong CEO Summit, once again, will bring together more than 300 life sciences C-suite leaders and their teams, representing a wide breadth of companies from early to late stage, as well as public, private, revenue and pre-revenue enterprises.
Summit participants will focus on the opportunities and challenges facing the sector as it works to bring innovative medicines to market to address unmet medical needs.
BioNJ’s unprecedented roster of speakers — all world-class leaders at the forefront of this vital topic — will deliver insights on fostering medical innovation amid continual change and uncertainty.
- Mark Alles, CEO, Celgene Corporation
- Albert Bourla, Group President, Pfizer Innovative Health, Pfizer Inc.
- Elizabeth Fowler, Ph.D., JD, Vice President, Global Health Policy, Johnson & Johnson
- James Greenwood, President & CEO, Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Paul Hudson, CEO, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Clive Meanwell, M.D., Ph.D., CEO, The Medicines Company
- Paris Panayiotopoulos, Former President & CEO, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Brent Saunders, Chairman & CEO, Allergan
BioNJ’s conferees will join fellow executives, investors, entrepreneurs, academics and other members of New Jersey’s robust life sciences community for a day of learning and networking. The dynamic list of topics includes:
- An Industry Innovation Update
- Innovation Threats and Opportunities
- Addressing Affordability & Access to Protect Innovation
- Innovation, Political Implications and the Journey to Market Access
- Navigating the Unknown
- The Patient Role and Innovation
- Implications on the Regulatory Horizon
- Where Does the Industry Need to Be and What Needs to Be Done?
Registration for the event is $595 for Members of BioNJ and affiliated organizations and $795 for future BioNJ Members.
To register, click here.
For additional information, including sponsorship opportunities, contact Edie Esposito at EEsposito@BioNJ.org.
BioNJ, The Gateway to Health, is a network of 400 Members representing research-based life sciences companies and stakeholders dedicated to propelling a vibrant ecosystem where Science is Supported, Companies are Created, Drugs are Developed and Patients are Paramount.
Because Patients Can’t Wait®, BioNJ supports its Members in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies and cures that save and improve lives and lessen the burden of illness and disease to society by driving capital formation, fostering entrepreneurship, advocating for public policies that advance medical innovation, providing access to talent and education and offering a cost-saving array of critical commercial resources.
For more information about BioNJ, please visit www.BioNJ.org.