The forum will be held from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Rutgers University Easton Auditorium (Busch Campus), 101 Bevier Road, Piscataway. A networking reception will begin at 5:00 p.m.; the program will start at 5:30 p.m.
Medical device vulnerability to cybercrime is increasing, creating threats that can result in hospital data theft, patient identity theft and potential harmful impact to medical device safety and effectiveness.
Speakers will include:
- Richard Staynings, Global Cybersecurity Healthcare Leader, Cisco
- Rob Suarez, Director of Product Security, BD
- Preston Macon, Security Consulting Specialist, Cisco
- Todd Spangler, Director, Public Policy & Government Relations, BD
- Moderator: Dean Paranicas, President and Chief Executive Officer, HINJ
For information or to register, please click here.
Please save the date for Rutgers Biomedical Engineering Medical Device Development Center and HINJ’s third forum — “The Patient's Perspective: Emotional and Physical Benefits of Medical Devices” — Thursday, November 16 at 5:00 p.m.
The first Rutgers-HINJ forum, held on September 19, focused on “Innovations in 3-D Printing: The Latest Technology in Industry.”