· free marketing and promotional materials, including use of the New Jersey Sustainable Business Registry logo;
· a promotional profile of your company’s environmental efforts on the New Jersey Sustainable Business Registry website.
· free information and technical assistance for implementing environmental best practices;
· information on webinars and conferences to help you continue your greening efforts; and
· recognition and eligibility for the annual www.registry.njsbdc.com/awards
Joining takes just five steps:
1. Share information on at least five sustainable practices in place at your facility.
Dozens of suggestions are available under the Tips and Resources section of the website. Many are simple, common-sense operational changes and almost all of them can save you money. Some are more challenging.
2. Provide one measurable result related to at least one of these activities.
**To satisfy the requirement for at least one measurable result, click here for guidance and tools to help you calculate measurable results
3. Provide cost savings that have resulted from at least one of these activities.
4. Complete the online application form to be recognized as a NJ Sustainable Business.
5. Re-register once every two years and show continual improvement by adding one additional environmental practice at your facility, and one additional measurable result.
Don’t miss this opportunity to tell people about your efforts to protect the environment.