Online registration for the free event is now open.
HINJ’s 2017 honorees are:
- The Honorable Bob Franks Public Service Award: The Honorable Diane Allen, Member, New Jersey Senate (Burlington)
- Research: Elfrida R. Benjamin, Ph.D., Senior Director, Translational Sciences, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Research: Robert G. Nagele, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Geriatrics & Gerontology, Adjunct Professor, Department of Cell Biology, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Patient Advocacy: Susan G. Komen North Jersey
- Special Recognition: Robert S. Prezant, Ph.D., Former Dean of the College of Science and Mathematics, Montclair State University, Founder, PharmFest
To register for HINJ’s October 12 event, please visit www.hinj.org/hinjcelebration or click here.
To learn more about HINJ’s Life Science Celebration past honorees (2013 through 2016), please click here.
About the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey (HINJ)
Celebrating its 20th Anniversary, the HealthCare Institute of New Jersey (HINJ) serves as the voice for the state’s life sciences industry. HINJ works to expand patient access to the most innovative biopharmaceuticals, medical technologies and devices, and diagnostic tools and promote awareness of the industry’s impact on New Jersey’s quality of life and economic well-being.
To learn more, please visit HINJ at www.hinj.org or follow us via Twitter @ HINJ_ORG, Facebook @ HealthCareInstituteofNewJersey, LinkedIn @HealthCareInstituteOfNewJersey or YouTube @HINJNJ.
To learn more about the life sciences’ impact on New Jersey’s economy, please visit New Jersey’s Life Sciences: By the Numbers.