The regional conference will explore new trends and best practices for City Growth.
Event attendance is expected to draw together over 500 cross-sector leaders, all seeking to discuss and gain further insight into the drivers of municipal innovation, namely economic, community, and cultural development.
Panel discussions will cover such topics as STEM Education and Centers, Transportation, Sustainability, and Place-based Economic Development and Entrepreneurship.
Leading stakeholders of Jersey City will be present to raise awareness and generate momentum for various projects and initiatives around the city. A few of the many speakers at the event include:
- Vivian Brady-Phillips – Deputy Mayor, City of Jersey City
- Marcos Vigil – Deputy Mayor, City of Jersey City
- Alfred J. Titone – NJ District Director, US Small Business Administration
- Alfa Demmellash – Co-Founder and CEO, Rising Tide Capital
- Sue Henderson – President, New Jersey City University
- Eugene Cornacchia – President, Saint Peter’s University
This 1st Annual Leadership Gathering for the city is sponsored by Saint Peter’s University, in partnership with Rising Tide Capital and the Jersey City Economic Development Corporation.
Further information on the event, as well as the day’s timetable and sponsorship opportunities can be found on the site.