The event featured speakers from Samsung, Campbell Soup Company, Google and Janssen Healthcare.
Its keynote speaker was Sanjay Macwan, senior vice president and chief technology officer at NBCUniversal. In his address, told from the perspective of a media company, he urged the audience to consider the trends he was presenting across all industries.
“It’s really important to look beyond your boundaries at other industries,” he said.
1. Content that finds the user
2. Mobile content viewing growth
3. New online networks
4. New forms of storytelling
5. Smart and efficient media technology
6. Next generation video formats
7. The “ultra-connected consumer”
8. Machine learning and artificial intelligence
9. Ubiquitous internet access
10. Connected / autonomous cars
To read Sheldon’s complete story, click here.