The PREP team, which held its first meeting last month, is composed of:
- Joseph Broderick, Cancer Institute of New Jersey;
- Anda Cytroen, School of Engineering;
- Michael Gallo, School of Arts and Sciences;
- Celine Gelinas, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School;
- Terri Goss Kinzy, Office of Research and Economic Development;
- Xenia Morin, School of Environmental and Biological Sciences;
- Edward Tate, Office of Research and Economic Development; and
- Amy M. Tiedemann, School of Social Work.
The PREP team has developed and is finalizing a survey for New Brunswick faculty, which will be distributed shortly after the fall semester begins. Please watch for future announcements via the ORED research newsletter on opportunities developed by the PREP program team.