We are looking for STEM professionals that have experience in some of the following areas:
- Lab experiments; preparation of materials, lab instrumentation, testing, collection of data, interpretation and documentation of results
- ELSA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay)
- HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Ultraviolet-Visible Spectroscopy
- Infrared Spectrophotometer
- UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
- J-Kem temperature controller
- Gas Chromatography
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- SDS-PAGE Electrophoresis
- Retired and Scientist-in-Transition: For STEM professionals who are actively seeking new employment, volunteering is a highly supportive activity, as it provides both emotional support and networking opportunities.
- College and Graduate Students: Students working towards a college or post-graduate degree in STEM offer insights into a specific field of science, connect with students through their personal experiences, encourage them to pursue higher education in STEM, and help us in contemporizing our experiments and programs.
- Teachers: STEM teachers can play a vital role in making our programs a success through their breadth of experience and perspective.
- 4 – 8 days per month for at least 3 months.
If you would like to volunteer, please contact Julie Sciglitano, External Engagement Coordinator, at (973) 947-4880 ext. 532 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.